TermsUpdated: 7 July 2022
By entering this Site, You acknowledge that:
- You have read and acknowledged these TOU, which shall be binding on you as they may be amended from time to time.
- You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The disclaimer, limitation of liability, and indemnification provisions specified in the TOU are an agreed-upon way of allocating risk and form an important component of our agreement for you to access this Site. Finestgirls would not enter into this agreement or allow You to use this Site without it.
"Publishers" have registered with Finestgirls and been authorized to utilize the Service to post photos and videos, as well as other services and features associated with a Publisher account. In addition, publishers are required to register and submit the specific information needed by Finestgirls as a separate process. Finestgirls reserves the right to require agreement to additional terms and provisions by Publishers before acceptance. Finestgirls has no connection with the Publishers other than as a service provider for them to publish and receive subscription fees. In addition, any communication or interaction (business or otherwise) between a Subscriber and the Publishers on or through this Site is solely between the Subscriber and such Publisher. Finestgirls shall not be held responsible or accountable for any loss or damage that You or a third party may suffer as a result of their interactions with the Site, or as a consequence of the advertisements published on it.
You may not duplicate, reproduce, republish, transmit, disseminate, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, sell, or distribute any material from this Site, including images and video. You may, in certain circumstances, upload information, photographs, and/or videos to this Site only if you comply with the stated terms.
Void Where Prohibited:
There are fees or membership requirements for certain parts of this Site. Subscription to the Service and access to this Site is prohibited in some jurisdictions.
Information Related to Minors:
Finestgirls will not allow the publishing of any information relating to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years. Finestgirls will not knowingly collect personal or otherwise information from individuals under eighteen (18) years old. By using this Site, You certify that You are over eighteen (18) years old. The United States and various foreign, federal, state, and local jurisdictions impose significant penalties upon individuals and entities who contribute to the proliferation or use of pornography related to minors. If You seek underage material, please exit the Site immediately. YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT, TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Finestgirls WILL COOPERATE IN THE INVESTIGATION OF ANY UNLAWFUL USE OF THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES. Any suspected underage material found on this Site should be reported asacp.org or to the CyberTip Hotline; http://www.missingkids.com/cybertipline
Registration Data & Account Security:
In consideration of Your use of this Site, You agree to:
- Provide true, current, and complete information when prompted by any registration forms on the Site ("Registration Information").
- Keep your password and account credentials secure.
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Information and any other information you provide to Finestgirls to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- Be fully responsible for all activities that occur using Your account, as well as any misuse of the same.
Subscribers may not share account credentials. If a Subscriber is discovered to have disclosed account credentials with another individual, the Subscriber's account will be closed for violation of this Agreement. Finestgirls has the right to suspend or terminate Your access to this Site at any moment for any breach of these TOU.
If you have been depicted in any content and would like to appeal removal of such content, please notify us by sending an email here [email protected]
Should there be a disagreement regarding an appeal, we will allow the disagreement to be resolved by a neutral body.
Payment for the services and products purchased on this Site may be made by credit card or any payment set forth on our payment page. A third-party payment processor may perform billing. For credit card payments, you will be required to provide us with the exact billing address and telephone number that Your credit card issuer has on file for You. You may be asked to give us the four-digit security code on your credit card. You agree for our staff and us to make payments on your behalf. You have authorized us to automatically renew Your fee payments on a continuing basis and to charge Your credit card (or other payment means) on an ongoing basis unless and until You notify Us that You do not wish to continue such recurring payments in the event of recurring payments. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing or denial of, Your order. If you provide false or insufficient credit card information, we have the right to suspend Service to You. If your payment details are out of date, we have the authority to terminate Your Service.
Refund & Cancellations Policy:
Please get in touch with us regarding refunds for transactions you processed on the Site, including Subscriptions, Pay-Per-Views, and Tips. If there is a technical error on the site, we will work with you to resolve it.
If you are experiencing a technical issue with your user account which prevents you from canceling a recurring charge, you can contact [email protected] or CCBill's Consumer Support department. https://support.ccbill.com/
- Introduction: This text set out our complaints policy. If you are a User of Finestgirls, this Complaints Policy forms part of your agreement with us.
- Who can use this Complaints Policy? Whether or not you are a user on Finestgirls, you can use this Complaints Policy to alert us to any complaint which you have relating to Finestgirls.
- How to make a complaint: If you have a complaint about Finestgirls (including any complaint about Content appearing on Finestgirls or the conduct of a User), please send your complaint to [email protected]estgiris.se including your name, address, contact details, a description of your complaint and, if your complaint relates to Content, the URL for the Content to which your complaint relates.
- How we will deal with your complaint: Following receipt of your complaint under section 5 above:
- we will take such steps as we consider to be appropriate to investigate your complaint within a timescale which is appropriate to the nature of your complaint;
- if we require further information or documents from you, we will contact you to let you know;
- we will in good faith take such actions as we consider appropriate to deal with the issue which your complaint has raised. If you have complained about Content which appears on Finestgirls and we are satisfied that the Content is unlawful or otherwise breaches our policy we will act quickly to remove such Content.
- Unjustified or abusive complaints: If you are a User of Finestgirls, you warrant (which means you make a legally enforceable promise) that you will not make any complaint under this Complaints Policy which is wholly unjustified, abusive, or made in bad faith. If we determine that you have breached this warranty, we may suspend or terminate your User account.
- a) Acknowledge that all such reported complaints will be reviewed and resolved within seven business days
- .b) Outline the process for review, AND the appeals process for any decisions made. Have administrative staff going over the complaints, and in accordance with the Terms and conditions decide the validity of the complaint. After the decision has been made, the user may appeal the decision within the next 24 hours
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies:
This Site may contain errors or omissions, and the information might not be complete or current. Finestgirls reserves the right to make any corrections, modifications, or updates at any time. The accidental and incidental presentation of goods on this Site shall not constitute an endorsement by Finestgirls of such items.
Manner of Conduct:
You agree that except for the specific subscription programs offered by Finestgirls on this Site, you may only use this Site for personal, non-commercial, and educational purposes. You may not frame any content on this Website without prior written permission from Finestgirls. You may not use a robot, spider, or other automatic device to screen scrape, monitor, mine, or copy any of the web pages of this Site, any advertisements, any profiles, or any content hereon.
This Agreement and any policies or documents quoted in it are the entire agreement between the parties and may be modified with notice from Finestgirls. Finestgirls may provide notice by e-mail, conventional mail, or by a general posting (indicated by the word "Notice") on its web page, but is not obligated to do so. To the extent permitted by applicable law, You hereby agree that any claim or cause of action You may have arising out of, in connection with, or relating to, Your use of this Site and/or this TOU must be filed within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
You are responsible for defending, indemnifying, and holding harmless Finestgirls and its affiliates and their respective shareholders, directors, attorneys, members, managers, officers, employees, and agents and their respective successors and assigns from any Losses incurred as a result of or in connection with Claims (including reasonable attorney's fees, court costs, and disbursements.) Your access to and use of the Site, your engagement with any third-party Sites and Your usage of the goods or services obtained through your use of the Site, are all subject to Finestgirls control.
Copyrights & Use of Content:
All software utilized on or to display this Site is the property of Finestgirls or is licensed to Finestgirls, and it is protected by both United States and foreign copyright laws. The exclusive property of Finestgirls is the compilation, collection, selection, arrangement, and coordination of all text, graphics, photographs, graphs, sounds, data sets (including those obtained from third parties) images audio, and video clips on this Site except for Publisher Content. We respect the intellectual property rights of all parties and have adopted a policy regarding the termination of repeat copyright infringers under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Copies of Our Repeat Infringer Policy are available on request to Our Members.
Links and Linking:
Third-party websites and resources linked to the Site are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that We have no control over such external websites or resources, and do not endorse or screen them, nor are we responsible or liable for any content, advertising, services, goods, or other items available from such locations.
You agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any third-party content, goods, or services accessible through any such website or resource. You agree that by accessing any third-party website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to any terms and conditions, as well as privacy policies, posted thereon. You also acknowledge that the terms and conditions of use for third-party websites apply instead of this Agreement when using such websites.
This includes external links (including those framed by the Site), as well as advertisements. We do not and cannot vouch for such websites or their content, goods, advertising, or other materials.
You hereby accept responsibility for any and all losses or liabilities that may occur as a result of the use of links on the Site or using the Services. We reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
This Website and its contents, as well as the links to third-party sites and their contents, are given on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis with no warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied.
In no event shall Finestgirls be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits), due to your use of this site. This Site is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the greatest extent permissible by
Finestgirls expects users to take responsibility for their own actions and, accordingly, Finestgirls does not assume any liability whatsoever for the acts of third parties or those publishing on the Site and assumes no liability whatsoever for any replies or any actions arising out of any material published on the Site. You waive any and all claims, rights, or remedies which You otherwise might have or be able to assert against Finestgirls under all applicable laws, rules, and regulations that arise out of or in any way relate to Publisher Content, Your use of the Site, and Finestgirls response or failure to respond to any complaint You may make in connection therewith or otherwise. The content and services offered by Fineestgirls are provided "as is" and "as available." We do not promise that the features outlined on this Site or any third-party site will be uninterrupted, accessible, or free from bugs. The following terms and conditions set forth by Finestgirls shall apply to all content, services, and transactions available on the Site. We do not promise that problems or errors will be corrected, that this site will be stable or virus-free; nor do we guarantee that it will always be available. Finestgirls shall not be held responsible or liable Your use of this Site is strictly at Your own risk, which is voluntarily assumed.
Section 230 Notice:
You acknowledge Your responsibility to prevent minors under Your care from accessing harmful or inappropriate material. You agree not to allow minors to view any such content and take responsible measures to prevent them from doing so. Numerous commercial online safety filters may help users limit minors' access to harmful or inappropriate material. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. § 230(d), You are hereby informed that You can research such services at websites such as: http://www.getwise.org or http://www.child-internet-safety.com/internet_filters.php, among others. Please note that We make no representation or warranty regarding any of the products or services referenced on such sites. We recommend that You conduct appropriate due diligence before purchasing or installing any online filter. You agree to take steps to prevent minors from viewing Our Website or the content received via Our Services if A minor can access your computer or mobile device. Finally, You agree that if You are a parent or guardian of a minor child, it is Your responsibility, not Ours, to keep any age-restricted content on Our Website or Services from being displayed or accessed by Your children or wards.
Pursuant to the Communications Decency Act ("C.D.A."), 47 U.S.C. § 230(c)(1), and court decisions interpreting the scope of the C.D.A., You acknowledge and understand that We operate as the provider of an interactive computer service. Thus, We are immune from, and cannot be held responsible for, claims arising from the publication of Your Content (including third-party content). We do not create such content, and We are not responsible for the publication of remarks or communications of third parties that may arguably rise to the level of being actionable under federal or state laws, including, but not limited to, the publication of material that might be considered defamatory, or violative of privacy or publicity rights. Note that federal law allows Us to remove any content found to be offensive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise violative of Our policies without impacting Our status as the provider of an interactive computer service. In the event that any court finds that any third-party communication or third-party content on Our Website falls outside of the realm of the immunity provided by Section 230 of the C.D.A., this shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any legal protections provided by Section 230 for any and all other content posted on Our Website. Nothing contained in this Agreement is intended to limit or alter the immunity from claims provided by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, and no third parties are intended to benefit from this Agreement between You and Us.
We respect the intellectual property rights of all parties and have adopted a policy regarding the termination of repeat copyright infringers under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Copies of Our Repeat Infringer Policy are available to Our Publishers upon request.
Violations of Terms:
- Select members may sign up new models to the system using a special link we provide, making "model referrals." For at least one year, they will get 5% of a model's net earnings (on subscriptions only), with the potential for the time period to be extended. However, after one year, we have the right to evaluate the program.
- Items for sale in our store may be utilized, with the exception of undergarments. These must be marketed as NEW. Selling used undergarments is prohibited by US health regulations.
- We also prohibit the sale of any items that imply sexual favors in exchange for money. In no circumstance should tips or other goods be given in return for sexual services.
- IFRAMES may be used by affiliates to promote the Website. Performers have the option of being included or excluded in these IFRAMES on their Settings page.
Finestgirls follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The information aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement on the Website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Like any other website, Finestgirls uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information, including visitors' preferences and the pages on the Website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read about cookie here.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies:
Third-Party Privacy Policies:
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. It can be found on the browsers' respective websites to know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information):
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer a company has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
We want to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this Service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict processing your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
Luxe Group Ab
08-501 183 99