“Cookies” are small strings of text or computer code stored locally on your device that allow us, ad networks, and our third-party service providers, to identify your browser and/or device as you browse the Internet. Cookies can be placed, read, and/or written to by our Services, or other websites or services that recognize a particular cookie, which allows the website to “remember” or “recognize” a particular browser or device and, in some cases, store information about that browser or device.
Certain types of cookies or cookie-like functionality may be placed or activated through browser add-ons, including, but not limited to, Adobe Flash. While these cookies are stored differently, their functionality and purpose is generally similar to other cookies.
For more information about cookies, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Session cookies” are stored for the duration of a browser session; when you close the browser, the cookie is deleted.
“Persistent cookies” are stored for a preset amount of time (often between 90 days and two years, depending on the application) and are typically not deleted when a browser session is closed.
Choices you make may influence whether we utilize session or persistent cookies for a certain application. If you pick "Remember Me," your two-step verification status is saved on a persistent cookie for 30 days to recall the device that you signed in with.
What Are Cookies:
You can prevent cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually disable certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set:
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related to cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies
- When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
- To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue producing engaging content.
- See the official Google Analytics page for more information on Google Analytics cookies.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site while ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not, it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
For more general information on cookies, please read more about cookie here.
Luxe Group Ab
08-501 183 99